Main data imọ-
● Flow: up to 400 m3/h, max 1761 GPM
● Head: 80 m; 410 feet
● Temperature: - 20 °C to +150 °C; -68 °F to +302 °F
● Irin ti ko ni irin,
● Acid and caustics,
● Pulp production,
● Acid pickling process,
● Rare- earth separation,
● Electronics etc
● Awọn acids & lyes
Water Omi egbin
● Chlorine water
● Chlorine water and waste water treatment
● Petroleum Industry
● Chemical Industry
● Adding acid process.
The Pump Housing
● Virgin Fluoroplastic
- Considerably easier and more reliable quality control
- No reduction in the permeation resistance
- Pure pharmaceutical and fine chemical media: no contamination
● With ductile cast iron casing absorbs all the hydraulic and pipework-forces. According to DIN/ISO5199/Europump 1979 standard. Comparing to plastic pumps, no expansion joints are required. Flange with service-minded through holes to DIN, ANSI, BS; JIS. For flushing system and monitoring device as required, the draining nozzle will be offered.
● Spacer sleeve made of Carbon-fiber-reinforced plastic [CFRP]
-The metal-free system does not induce any eddy currents and thus avoids unnecessary heat generation. Efficiency and operational reliability benefit from this. Even low flow rates or media near their boiling point can therefore be conveyed without the introduction of heat.
● Close Impeller
-Closed impeller with flow-optimized vane channels: for high efficiency and low NPSH values. The metal core is protected by a thick-walled seamless plastic lining, the large metal core and increase the mechanical strength considerably even at elevated temperature and high flow rates. Secured screw connection to the shaft to against loosening if the pump is started up in the wrong direction of rotation or in the case of back-flowing media.
-The main characteristics of SIC are extreme hardness, high-temperature, anti-corrosion, small expansion coefficient, long service life.