Main ụzụ Data
● Flow rate: 1~160 m3/h; 4.4-704GPM
● Total delivery head: 17~62m; 17-203feet
Okpomọkụ nso: -20 Celsius C na 100 Celsius C (-4 ° F ka 212 ° F)
● Corrosive, pure and contaminated media in chemical industries,
● Pharmaceutic and petrochemical industries,
● In metal processing, waste water treatment etc.
● When Stainless steel is not sufficiently resistant
● An alternative for expensive haste alloy, titanium alloy pumps
● When anti-adhesive surfaces are important.
- Strong corrosive liquids
- Aggressive, explosive and toxic liquids
- Volatile chemicals
- Flammable liquids
- Difficult-to-seal liquids
● Economic and Reliable Design Feature
-Sealess design and free leakage
Without shaft seal and driving through by magnetic coupling, which avoid leakage.
Close-coupled design, magnetic coupling connect to motor shaft end directly, without rolling bearing loss. High efficiency and low noise. Reduce installation space and easily assembly.
Pull-back construction, which allows easy on-site maintenance, no need to dis-assembly pipes,
-No magnetic eddy current heating
Spacer sleeve made of Carbon-fiber-reinforced plastic [CFRP],With high-strength mechanical property, free from the magnetic eddy current phenomenon.Inspection and maintenance work.
● Virgin Fluoroplastic
- Nnọọ mfe na ndị ọzọ a pụrụ ịdabere na àgwà akara
- No reduction in the permeation resistance.
- Ọgwụ ọgwụ na ezigbo ọgwụ kemịkal: enweghị mmetọ
● With ductile cast iron casing absorbs all the hydraulic and pipework-forces. According to DIN/ISO5199/Europump 1979 standard. Comparing to plastic pumps, no expansion joints are required. Flange with service-minded through holes to DIN; ANSI, BS; JIS. For flushing system and monitoring device as required, the draining nozzle will be offered.
Slee Aka uwe spacer nke rọba na-eme ka plastic sie ike [CFRP]
-Ndị a na-enweghị ọla anaghị ewebata ihe ọ bụla na-adịghị mma ma si otú a na-egbochi ọgbọ okpomọkụ na-enweghị isi. Arụmọrụ na ntụkwasị obi arụmọrụ na-erite uru site na nke a. Ọbụna ọnụego dị ala ma ọ bụ mgbasa ozi dị n'akụkụ ebe ha na-esi mmiri nwere ike ibute ya na enweghị iwebata ọkụ.
● Closed Impeller
-Closed impeller with flow-optimized vane channels: for high efficiency and low NPSH values. The metal core is protected by a thick-walled seamless plastic lining, the large metal core and increase the mechanical strength considerably even at elevated temperature and high flow rates. Secured screw connection to the shaft to against loosening if the pump is started up in the wrong direction of rotation or in the case of back-flowing media
-Pure SSIC bearing make a decisive contribution to operational reliability and the long service life of the pump. pure SSIC as a base material produces maximum
-Dimensional stability. SSIC is extremely resistant to corrosion and abrasion