Main ụzụ Data
● Size: DN32-300mm
● Ike: 0-2000 m3 / h
● Isi: 0-160m
● Temperature: -80°C ~300 °C
● Ihe: Nkedo ígwè, SS304, SS316, SS316Ti, SS316L, CD4MCu, Titanium, Titanium Alloy, Hastelloy Alloy
● DCZ pump is suitable for conveying low temperature or high temperature liquid; neutral or corrosive liquid; clean or liquid containing solid particles. Especially used in: chemical and petrochemical industries, oil refineries, paper mills, pulp mills, sugar industry and other industries.
Improve the life of mechanical seals and bearings that have the highest failure rate in the operation of chemical pumps.
● Use thicker shaft to increase shaft rigidity
● The bearing is enlarged and adopts double-row radial thrust ball bearing, the roller axial clearance is small, the bearing life is more than 25,000 hours, and the life of the mechanical seal is prolonged.
● The impeller and the pump shaft are connected by threads, with reliable sealing, convenient disassembly and assembly, and better cavitation resistance than IH pumps.
● The bearing box has a spacious cavity, the mechanical seal has good working conditions and has a long life.
● Water-cooled or air-cooled bearing box, or water-cooled shaft seal box is available, and the pump body is supported in the center.
● Cartridge mechanical seals can be supplied in accordance with the eighth edition of the American API610 standard, Article 18.104.22.168.
● Various types of shaft seals are available: single end face, double end face, tandem, internal and external mechanical seal; auxiliary impeller, packing seal, and auxiliary system of mechanical seal can be supplied according to the American AP1610 standard.
● Can be equipped with pressure sensor or motor protection switch to prevent overload damage to the motor and liquid break damage to the mechanical seal.
● It can be equipped with a motor speed regulating device to adjust the flow at any time, and can be linked and automatically controlled with the level gauge. It can also be interlocked with the flow meter to automatically control the required flow rate.