● GF Inline Pump
● Plastic Inline Pump
retpoŝto: [retpoŝte protektita]
Ĉefa Teknikaj Datumoj
● Flow rate: 8-120 m3/h;
● Total delivery head: 82m;
● Temperature range: -20℃—150℃
● Acid and caustic liquid
● Oxidizer corrosive liquids
● Salt solution
● Power station
● Pulp paper
● Nonferrous smelting process
● Food industry
● Flue gas desulfurization
● Dust removal
● Synthetic fiber
● Long life mechanical seal. Shaft seal is outside mechanical seal, which stationary ring material is alumina ceramics, rotating ring made of PTFE, mechanical seal able to bear high corrosive liquid.
● Convenient maintenance, simple structure, easy for repair. When change impeller, mechanical seal spare parts, no need disassembly the piping.
● The material is virgin, unfilled lining FEP/PTFE
(1) Considerably easier and more reliable quality control.
(2) No reduction in the permeation resistance.
(3) Pure pharmaceutical and fine chemical media: no contamination
● Robust pump casing. With ductile cast iron armouring absorbs all the hydraulic and pipe work forces to DIN/ISO5199/Europump 1979.In contrast to partially or non-armored plastic pumps, no expansion joints are required. Flange with service-minded through holes to DIN;ANSI,BS;JIS. For flushing system and monitoring device as required, the draining nozzle will be offered(pump housing picture)
● Closed impeller with flow-optimized vane channels: for high efficiency and low NPSH values. The metal core is protected by a thick-walled seamless plastic lining, the large metal core and increase the mechanical strength considerably even at elevated temperature and high flow rates. Impeller connecting with Motor directly, which can balance radial and axial load.